Beginning at 5:00 PM every Sunday evening, worship takes a different shape each week by this schedule:
- 1st Sunday, Holy Words/Sacred Meal: This is the most traditional gathering that includes a sermon and communion.
- 2nd Sunday, Singing the Faith: This gathering includes a lot of singing that follows a chosen theme with scripture and prayer.
- 3rd Sunday, Savor the Sacred: This gathering is developed around sharing the meal. Expect this gathering to last 75 minutes plus or minus.
- 4th Sunday, Rhythm and Meditation: This gathering features a “visiting” musician who brings song with a message.
- 5th Sunday (when such occur), Experiencing the Contemplative: This gathering features meditation, silence and having a Christian meditative experience. No formal sermon.